Today is our 12-12-12 reading day and everyone spent time reading to a class on our campus. Developing an action research plan is hard to develop if the topic is not interesting or does not provide enough data. One change in my action research plan is to change the question some. The new question Goal:
- Is the Accelerated Reader (AR) and I-Station program going to help progress monitor reading or math program for Tier II and III students?
- What specific area of reading and math, does the school need to focus attention on with I-Station and AR?
- What types of reports can AR and I-Station help build student success?
- How many times a week do students need to be pulled to work on RTI lessons online?
- I-Station student progress reports